Seven things which are essential for a successful fair:
1. Quality of the partners, their involvement, their knowledge of the sector, their expertise and their network of contacts.
2. Quality of communication, the size of the budget, the choice of the best media and communication channels to reach the target audience.
3. Quality of business meetings, enabling real economic development and commercial exchanges between professionals from the sector.
4. Quality of the venue, its location at the centre of the capital, at the centre of Europe, its accessibility, the quality of the exhibition space, its reputation and its environment.
5. Quality of the chosen dates, the month of March is an excellent point in time at the beginning of the season.
6. Quality of the products and events (seminars, lectures, activities, test rides…) present during the fair.
7. Quality of the organising team, its professionalism and experience